Organize a hackathon
Hackathons made easy
We provide you with the platform, developer community and expertise to organize hackathons.
Connect with our community of 1 million developers.
Leverage our software to build your online hackathon.
Identify and assess solutions and talent that will transform your organization.
Speed up your hiring process.
AWS Hackdays – Online Startup Hackathon
“Through its teams’ experience and availability, Agorize supported and guided us to make our challenge a success for the company and the hundreds of students who took part in it.“
All-in-one platform to organize hackathons
Everything you need to organize a hackathon on a single platform.
Identify the best solutions
- Easily create your hackathon and application form to match your problem statement with our easy-to-use platform builder.
- Help participants develop their solutions by assigning mentors and engage them through chat and webinar.
- Evaluate assets in a central place where you can grade, invest, like and comment.
Find tech profiles you’re looking for
- Attract candidates that are bored by traditional corporate recruitment processes.
- Reveal and assess candidates’ attitudes on your business cases, beyond the simple resumes.
- Shortlist candidates on your hackathon workflow that would be eliminated by a typical process.
Monitor and report your KPIs
- Assign roles and collaborate with multiple stakeholders on your hackathon platform.
- Manage the end-to-end process on the platform, engage directly with high-potential solutions and talent.
- Report on customizable KPIs using real-time dashboards and export data with one click.
How we’ve helped others
Organizations have sourced an average of 100 teams per hackathon using Agorize.
AWS - Hackdays
Challenge: Build a future for South-East Asian countries with the power of technology and digitalization.
Top three winning teams received up to US$20,000 in cash prizes.
10 represented countries
Microsoft Azure - Virtual Hackathon
Challenge: Provide innovative solutions in advanced data analytics and AI for booming industries.
Winners were supported in transforming their idea into an impacting venture and got up to US$8,000 in cash prizes.
16 represented countries