RAISE WOMEN’S VOICES – CREATE CHANGE
The 17th global meeting of the “Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society” will be held this year in Paris on November 29th & 30th, 2022 at the Palais Brongniart. “Peace, health, climate” will be the main topics discussed during these two days.
At a time when Afghan, Ukrainian and Iranian women are putting their lives at risk to raise women’s voices; after the COP 27 in Sharm-El-Sheikh, the Peace Forum in Paris and the G20 meeting in Bali, 1,500 people from 150 countries from all continents are expected to come to Paris to contribute:
- Halima Yacob, President of Singapore, the first woman elected in this country,
- Nadia Calviño, Deputy Prime Minister of Spain, in charge of Finance and her French counterpart Bruno Le Maire,
- François Villeroy de Galhau, Governor of the Bank of France,
- Catherine Mac Gregor, CEO of Engie, the only woman in the CAC 40, before being joined this year by Christel Heydemann, CEO of Orange, new Ambassador of the 2022 class of the Women’s Forum “Rising Talents”,
- Werner Baumann, CEO of Bayer,
- Thomas Buberl, CEO of AXA,
- Jean-Laurent Bonnafé, CEO of BNP Paribas,
- Jean-Dominique Senard ,Chairman of the supervisory board Renault Group,
- Ben Page, CEO of IPSOS
And also with Rokhaya Diallo, co-founder of Les Indivisibles and anti-racist activist, Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini, British-Iranian author and Founder and Executive Director of the International Civil Society Action, Chékéba Hachemi, Founder and CEO of “Afghanistan Libre”, Alexis McGill Johnson, President of Planned Parenthood; vital health services for 2.5 million people in the USA via 600 centers. Maryna Viazovska, Ukrainian mathematician, the only woman winner of the Fields Medal, known for her discovery of sphere stacking and many others!
NEW FOR 2022: A HACKATHON OF IDEAS FOR GENDER EQUALITY
On the sidelines of this event, the Women’s Forum is partnering with innovation management leader Agorize to organize an innovation competition aimed at reducing gender inequality: Tech4Women. This initiative is aimed at students who wish to propose innovative ideas to advance diversity and inclusion. The commitment and support of our partners STACK Infrastructure, Leroy Merlin, Infovista et TD SYNNEX make this action possible.
To learn more about Tech4Women organized by the Women’s Forum and Agorize: https://events.womens-forum.com/global-meeting-2022/content/tech4womenchallenge
Agorize is proud to contribute to the commitment to gender equality.
Women’s Forum for the Economy and Society
Co-founder & Executive Director
The Leverage Advisory